What to Expect
1) When you call Lone Star Rats you will reach our local call center. Trained trappers and professional technicians are on staff to help you ease your fears or concerns and to help you find a solution to your wildlife problem. We will discuss with you over the phone to identify the type of animal, bird or snake problem that you have, and and come out for a free inspection to figure out how we can control that particular animal by removing it from your home, property, or business.
2) General pricing quotes or general costs can also be estimated over the phone. However, we do not do confirm bids over the phone, we simply go by incremental costs. Every project is different so we will set up a free inspection to give you a custom quote. Wild animal control is a job that requires customized work for each project. After hours work costs extra.
3) When our technician arrives on project, he will try to identify the entrances into your attic, chimney, or crawl space, or loosely constructed area. We will set up humane traps that will focus on the rat, animal, bird, or reptile causing the problem.
4) We can provide odor control products, disinfectants, sanitizers, and cleanup as needed for animal messes on your property.
5) We may be able to suggest local repair specialists for structural damage (siding and roofing), plumbing, and/or electrical damage, etc.
6) We will provide advice for future prevention and long term control of the particular pest that has infested your property.
7) Rats, animals, birds, and snakes can be controlled by the use of professional trapping, insecticides, and pesticides. In many cases these animals can be relocated to a safe environment furthering the benefit of public health, avoiding diseases such as rabies, histoplasmosis, round worm, or bird mites.
8) We will identify the problem, listen to the animal sounds or Raccoon Sounds, find out how the rat, animal, bird, or reptile is getting into your structure, and do temporary or long term blockout, exclusion, and control.
9) We can also provide you with weekly, monthly, or yearly service, depending on your animal, bird, or reptile problem; however, our goal is to resolve your rat, animal, bird, or snake problem long term from the beginning.